JOIN THE FUTURE GIRLS TEAM
At Future Girls Soccer we aim to provide opportunities for former and present female players to gain education, leadership skills and hands-on practical guidance in the coaching profession. In turn, our Future Girls players will experience positive female role models and mentors as they develop their soccer and life skills within the Future Girls programs. All members of Team FGS are trained, compensated and valued for their dedication to inspiring the female soccer player to be the best she can be, on and off the field.
FUTURE GIRLS MULTI-SPORT COACHING OPPORTUNITIES
COACH MENTORSHIP VOLUN-WORK PROGRAM
• 12-15 years old
• Soccer player playing at the top level of
present age division or prior relevant history
• Leads by example and presence
• Role model ‘on and off’ the field
• Commitment to completing FGS Curriculum components
• Available for House League and Skills Sunday programs
Emai your resume to info@firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call with questions 905-616-6012
Thank you for your interest in being part of the team!